Hello TEA Birds!
Today I want to talk about skincare. I’ve always paid a lot of attention to my skin because growing up I had acne. And because I had acne, my skin has alway been a major source of insecurity. Over the years I spent plenty of money on skincare products to treat acne and on make-up to cover it all up.
I thought that after high school I would be done with acne forever but boy was I wrong. I was hit with severe adult acne in my late twenties. (Yup, adult acne is a real thing!) Honestly, my only recommendation for those of you that have severe acne is to visit a dermatologist. I wish I would have visited a dermatologist sooner, to help prevent some of the scarrings.
Anywho today I’m happy to say I don’t have any acne YAY, although I do still get the occasional zit. And of course, I still deal with white and blackheads, enlarged pores and dull skin. Dull skin is a major one for me right now. I just feel like dull skin makes me look tired and older. And just like everyone else I like my skin to look youthful and radiant. Because… Why not?
That is why I love these Origins Skin Care Products! After a week of using them daily, I feel my skin is smoother brighter and more youthful.
Here’s a breakdown of the skincare products pictured above & how I use them.
- Check & Balances (Frothy Face Wash) – I loved this face wash from the first moment I used it. It smells kind of minty fresh and leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed. Not dried out and tight.
- GinZing Energy-Boosting Moisturizer – This little orange bottle smells delicious, very citrusy. I love using it in the morning to wake up my skin and give it the hydration that it needs.
- GinZing Refreshing Eye Cream – This eye cream almost doubles as a highlighter. It moisturizes the skin under my eyes, it brightens and depuffs. It wakes up my entire face bright and early in the AM.
- Clear Improvement (Active Charcol Mask) – This is something I would use once or twice a week to clear up my pores. I apply enough product to cover my entire T-zone area and cheeks; I leave it on for about 10-15 mins and then rinse away all the dirt and impurities.
- High-Potency Night-A-Mins – Mineral enriched renewal cream. This is the perfect finish to my night routine. It replenishings the moisture in my skin while I sleep and I wake up with smoother skin. Not to mention it also smells delicious.
Let me know if any of you are familiar with these products. Share your opinion with me, love it or hate it? Or if you decided to try them out let me know in the comments below.
Disclaimer: I received these products free to test. However, all opinions are my own.